Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Mühlacker Summer Tournament 2015
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mühlacker Summer Tournament 2015  (Read 207 times)
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« on: Apr 26, 2015, 16:52 »

Info from Uwe:

The summer tournament this year will be a 1-day event on June 7, 2015. The event starts at 10:00 and it is planned to hold two rounds of 8 throws each before lunch.

Afterwards there will be a visit to the radio transmission tower, which is planned to be decommissioned. In autumn there will be an event with night-boomerangs against the decommissioning of the transmitter. I will need your ideas and help. I look forward to your registration.

Best,
Uwe

uwe@kitze.net
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2015, 05:43 »

Message from Uwe:

The event has to be postponed to June 28, because the field is not ready.

Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2015, 15:37 »

Dear LD Friends

The tournament in Mühlacker on June 28 had to be canceled.
A dear friend of ours, Robert Schöttner, passed away and Uwe decided to cancel the tournamen this summer.

May Robert always be in our memory as an LD aficionado and faithful friend.

Lorenz
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Mühlacker Summer Tournament 2015
Jump to: