Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2014
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2014  (Read 324 times)
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« on: Feb 01, 2014, 11:33 »

Due to the Worldcup in Perth being held from April 12 to 23, the LD-tournament in Kloten will be held a few weeks later than usual, on Sunday, May 4.

Schedule:
9:00warm-up (regular booms only)
10:00registration
10:301st round
12:30lunch (please bring your own)
13:002nd round
15:00awards ceremony
15:30barbeque

Venue: the tournament takes place near the airport Zurich-Kloten.
map (215 kB),
detailed map (994 kB)
bird's eye view (101 kB) (June 2009)
Google Maps

In analogy to the years before, we will not have a scheduled warm-up for each group, but rather allot more throws per participant, e.g. 8 throws per round (depending on the number of contestants).

If you are living further away than you can travel in 1 day, please let me know, so we can make proper arrangements for accomodation, picking-up at the airport etc.

As usual: we will be having a barbeque after the tournament. Bring along whatever you like to grill, or let me know and I'll get it for you.

Options for accommodation in the area.

Registration & Contact:
Lorenz Gubler
Weinbergstrasse 3c
5417 Untersiggenthal
Tel. +41 (0)56 441 38 17
mobile +41 (0)79 568 18 64
email: lorenz@swissboomerangs.ch
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2014, 16:36 »

Logo of the year 2014:
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 17:06 »

Hi all

11 throwers competed in the traditional Swiss Championship in Kloten. This year the event was a few weeks later because of the Team Cup in Perth.

The wind conditions were not really ideal, since the wind came from the east, i.e., from the forest. Thus, the wind was somewhat changeable regarding direction and strength. Nevertheless, the conditions were not bad and all contestants got a valid score, eventually. Noteworthy is the performance of Robin Hauser (aged 14 ?), who, in his second tournament, achieved a distance of 118 m !

Manuel Schütz won the tournament (164 m) and is the old and new Swiss Champion. Second and third place goes to Ludovic Brioux (148 m) and Antoine Hernandez (133 m).

Results:
http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php?sel_thrower=0&sel_tourno=213

The complete results datasheet can be found here:
http://www.swissboomerangs.ch/content/kloten14.pdf

MHLDR
Lorenz

Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2014
Jump to: