Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  FAQ  |  Topic: How to upload my own images/photos in the Media Gallery
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to upload my own images/photos in the Media Gallery  (Read 8279 times)
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« on: Jul 22, 2005, 18:40 »

follow these steps to create your personal albume and then upload images:
you only need to go through steps 1-3 once.

You do need to be logged in though. create an account if you don't have one yet. its free and only takes about 2 minutes.

1) make sure you are in admin mode (click on admin mode in the top menu). If you see a link 'user mode' in the top menu next to FAQ, you ARE in admin mode and can go to step 2)

2) click on 'create/order my album'

3) a new page appears where you can add more albums. for now, just click on 'apply modifications'

4) click on upload file and follow the instructions
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2005, 14:26 »

Sorry Tibor.  I'm still confused.  I can't see either admin mode or user mode at the top of the page.  Any more suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

Make sure you are logged in.
click on Media Gallery on top of this page.
It now says: 'B AGGRESSiVE media gallery' on the top right of the page, in big letters.
Under that, aligned to the left is a bar with the following links:
'Home' 'FAQ' 'User mode' 'Upload File' 'Logout[Tibor]'

If you see 'admin mode' next to FAQ (and no 'user mode' link) click on admin mode to switch to admin mode Smiley
click continue and you are ready to procede with step 2)
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  FAQ  |  Topic: How to upload my own images/photos in the Media Gallery
Jump to: