Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  Competition archive  |  Topic: Muehlacker, D :: Spring Tournament :: March-20-2005
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Muehlacker, D :: Spring Tournament :: March-20-2005  (Read 7115 times)
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« on: Jul 05, 2005, 11:40 »

Written by Lorenz Gubler

According to the organizer, Uwe Kitzberger, it was an inofficial tournament due to insufficient number of participants. However, there were more than 10 throwers, so I decided to list the results in our statistics.

For a short tournament report cf. comment by Laurent Garnier (thanks for the info, Laurent).

Code:
Results:
1 Uwe Kitzberger (D)     146
2 Ingo Frantz (D)        126
3 Laurent Garnier (F)    118
4 Matthias Stiehl (D)    104
5 Gert Volland (D)       75 
6 Jonas Stiehl (D)       51 
7 Clemens Kitzberger (D) 43 
8 Eberhard Duppel (D)    0   
8 Wiebke Kitzberger (D)  0   
8 Thorsten Gaupp (D)     0   
8 Rainer Übelhör (D)     0   
by Laurent @ 28 Feb 2005 06:08 pm
Just to check: Is this event still scheduled ? I just ask the question because of the whether: the field is probably still under the snow and very muddy...
by Lorenz @ 1 Mar 2005 05:23 pm
I haven't heard anything from Uwe, neither positive nor negative. You may want to contact him directly.
by uwe kitzberger @ 2 Mar 2005 01:00 am
Hallo Freunde,
muss das Turnier auf 20. 03.05 verschieben,derSchnee ist Schuld.
Bis bald,Uwe
by Mühlacker Spring Tournament @ 21 Mar 2005 07:25 am
Gibts schon Resultate von Mühlacker? Ich vermute mal, dass es gute scores gab... War auch etwas trainieren, Windbedingungen hier in der Schweiz waren schlicht ideal!
Manuel
by Laurent @ 22 Mar 2005 06:14 pm
Hallo manuel.

As far as I remember: (Uwe will add the missing scores I guess)

Uwe Kitzberger: 146m
Ingo Franz: 126m
Myself: 118m
Mathias Stiehl: 104m
Rainer Uberholt: ?
Gert Volland: 75m
Thorsten Gaupp: 0 (it cans happen to everyone!)
and the kids:
Clemens Kitzberger : ?
Jonas Stiehl : ?
And even Uwe's daughter tried some throws.

The wether was nice and sunny at aftenoon, but conditions were really shity: very unconstant wind, changing in force and direction every 2 minutes. Hence the rather modest performances...

We were not a lot on the field but it was still a pleasant event. It was quite unofficial: We only made measurements during the morning, and throw for pleasure on the afternoon because measurements were hard to make. It was a good occasion to show each other new booms and try other booms: not really a competition but a nice throwing day.

Uwe had a new measurement device, inspired from the Herdandez family method. When we tested it in late October it seemed to work perfectly, but with this bad conditions we saw the limits of this device: it is hard to change place when the wind turns too much. visibility of the booms is a problem too in cloudy but luminous conditions. To be continued, thought. (It is still an intersing idea: if we can set up the whole method it will make further tournaments really easier.)
tchuss
laurent
by Manuel @ 31 Mar 2005 08:57 am
Good news! I'm curious to have a
look at the new measuring device
in Kloten (Uwe, Du kommst sicher
nach Kloten?).
About official or not: The swiss
and German Rulebook sais that 11
throwers are necessary to consider
a competition as "official".
Inofficially these 11 throwers are
a valid condition worldwide. Above
at the results section I count 11
throwers, so it's official !?
Manuel
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  Competition archive  |  Topic: Muehlacker, D :: Spring Tournament :: March-20-2005
Jump to: