Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  Competition archive  |  Topic: Kloten, CH :: Fall Tournament :: September-26-2004
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kloten, CH :: Fall Tournament :: September-26-2004  (Read 5778 times)
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« on: Jul 04, 2005, 22:45 »

Written by Lorenz Gubler

The tournament was expected to be less popular than the Swiss LD Championships, but the fact that only 3 people attended (+ me) was disappointing. Ok, the weather was not brilliant, it was wet and drizzling now and then. But all in all, conditions were quite good, wind was low and constant.

Participants: Ruedi Salzmann, Manuel Sch�tz, Tobias Jakob, Lorenz Gubler.
Ruedi decided not to throw because of his shoulder pain.

It was clear that it had to be an inofficial tournament. With 3 people throwing, we decided to make 2 groups, with Tobias throwing first with Manuel, then with me. We had 5 min. warmup and 6 throws. With 2 spotters, the measuring accuracy would be far from ideal.

We had some good throws, though. Tobias crossed 120 m, I had 139 m, and Manuel 173 m. The accuracy on Manuels throw was probably not better than 10 m.

After this round, the weather got worse with constant rain, so we decided to start the barbeque fire and call it a day.
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  Competition archive  |  Topic: Kloten, CH :: Fall Tournament :: September-26-2004
Jump to: