Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: new to LD--- does anyone construct a Voyager style LD 'rang for sale?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new to LD--- does anyone construct a Voyager style LD 'rang for sale?  (Read 3172 times)
meisterlr
« on: Oct 26, 2010, 14:56 »

Hi All:

I'm brand new to LD and am in the process of doing a great deal of reading; also experimenting with weighting some of my Volker B. models (ie., Geronimo, Mini Marathon G12).

I do not have access to the tools or equipment required to build a proper LD boom like the Voyager designs.  I will be trying some of Volker's true LD models shortly, but I was also wondering if anyone builds the Voyager (Manuel Schuetz?) for sale.   I would greatly appreciate any advices/leads-  would love to have one in-hand to learn with. 

Keep Throwin'!  Grin
laurent
141 m

« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2010, 03:53 »

Hi,

Don't forget other shapes like Uwe Kitzberger designs , some of them are really worst building it. (Uwe sells booms too).

Laurent
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: new to LD--- does anyone construct a Voyager style LD 'rang for sale?
Jump to: