Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: MUHLHACKER SUMMER TOURNAMENT : WHERE ????
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MUHLHACKER SUMMER TOURNAMENT : WHERE ????  (Read 3470 times)
laurent
141 m

« on: Jul 08, 2010, 14:10 »

Hello

Does anybody know where is the meeting point eventually? Uwe was hesitating between several fields but has no send a new message since.

See you on saturday (whenever it is...)

Laurent
hakkapeliitta

« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2010, 02:52 »

Laurent did you find Uwe+gang?
any results?
laurent
141 m

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2010, 08:28 »

Yes of course I did find them.

Verrrry hot weekend, quite difficult conditions with changing and often low winds (although quite good at times), hopefully there was a big tree on the field to get some rest in the shade.
Lot of beer on saturday BBQ and good spirit despite thes hard conditions.

Scores are not so bad but not exceptionnal either.

Uwe K. 149m
Andy Cross 137m
Thorsten Gaupp 134m
Antoine Herdandez 131m

I personnaly threw very bad and hadnothing but shitty flights.

Laurent

Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: MUHLHACKER SUMMER TOURNAMENT : WHERE ????
Jump to: