Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: VELD II
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: VELD II  (Read 4463 times)
hakkapeliitta

« on: Jan 04, 2010, 16:24 »

2nd Annual Vernal Equinox ld-Boomerang on Frozen Baltic Sea
20.-21.3.2010 Oulu

I am arranging LD-weekend in Finland on frozen Baltic-Sea 20.-21.3.2010. It is second time so it will be named as VELD II= vernal equinox long distance II
I have laser-range finder+50m steel metaltape. The competition finds place on both days if enough participants appear...Last year we were only 4, hopefully more this year Wink

I offer accomodation for 6 people and connections to Oulu are good come you by air or train.....
Oulu is 130 000 inhabitants city. the temperature will be around -5C-+5C
hakkapeliitta

« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2010, 06:40 »

We have to move this meeting few weeks later due the enormous amount of snow Angry
This winter has been strange, no +C degrees in temperature so the snow hasnt got the normal hard cover that prevents boomerangs to dig in the snow....so within 1 month we get results.
hakkapeliitta

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2010, 04:38 »

We had to cancel this competition due to strange winter. 90cm snow......
Next year with better luck
JagoPT65

long... where??

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2010, 12:09 »

... are you still under sonw?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhShocked

Many happy returns
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: VELD II
Jump to: