Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2009
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2009  (Read 8002 times)
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« on: Sep 17, 2009, 04:18 »

Date: Sunday, 04-October-2009

This year, we are holding the Kloten tournament in fall. The date is now confirmed. Hopefully the tournout will still be ok. The weather can be quite changeable at that time of year. Do bring along sun protection, raincoat and anti-moskito spray.

Schedule:
9:00warm-up with regular booms
10:00registration
10:301st round
12:30lunch (please bring your own)
13:002nd round
15:00awards ceremony
15:30barbeque

Venue: the tournament takes place near the airport Zurich-Kloten.
map (215 kB),
detailed map (994 kB)
bird's eye view (101 kB) (June 2009)
Google Maps

If you are living further away than you can travel in 1 day, please let me know, so we can make proper arrangements for accomodation, picking-up at the airport etc.

As usual: we will be having a barbeque after the tournament. Bring along whatever you like to grill, or let me know and I'll get it for you.

Registration & Contact:
Lorenz Gubler
Muellermattstrasse 5C
5200 Brugg
Tel. +41 (0)79 568 18 64
mobile +41 (0)79 568 18 64
email: lorenz@swissboomerangs.ch
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009, 15:04 by Lorenz » Logged
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2009, 06:51 »

Logo of the year 2009:

MHLDR
Lorenz
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2009, 15:45 »

Hi LD enthousiasts

It was a fantastic sunny autumn day for our Swiss LD Championships, with wind from the west, constant in direction, yet with a little variation in strength from light to stiff breeze. As an organzier, I was happy that we did not have to move the line once :-)  There was a little bit high grass in some areas, which entailed some time spent on searching booms.

There were 13 competitors from France, Germany and Switzerland. It was a very successful tournament in that all of the competitors got at least one valid throw. Manuel took the victory with a distance of 182 m and thereby defended his title. Uwe came second with an impressive 165 m, and several people had personal bests:

Tobias Jakob (CH) 150 m
Laurent Garnier (F) 142 m
Udo Seiz (D) 117 m
Alfred Jeger (CH) 100 m (new entry in the 100 m list)

Complete results can be found here

MHLDR
Lorenz
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Swiss LD Championships 2009
Jump to: