Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Texas LD Shoot-Out 2009
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Texas LD Shoot-Out 2009  (Read 5838 times)
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« on: Sep 17, 2009, 03:59 »

Message received from David (duckhead@airmail.net):

Tournament news: the Texas LD Shoot-Out is being moved to Dallas.  Same day, Saturday, Oct. 17th.  I've talked to Stu and the college here is booked.  It'll be held at Eastfield College, the same as June's tournament.  We were looking pretty thin on numbers for Houston and it seems the base is broader here so that's the deal.  We'll do it all on one day, with awards immediately following at one of the local restaurants.  Plan to get there at 8:30am for warmup and we'll start at 9am.  I'll send some more details closer to the tourney but wanted to make this announcement with time for all to plan.
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2009, 04:06 by Lorenz » Logged
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2009, 15:17 »

Results can be found here:

http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php?sel_thrower=0&sel_tourno=172
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Texas LD Shoot-Out 2009
Jump to: