Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: LD at the next European Championships?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LD at the next European Championships?  (Read 10869 times)
laurent
141 m

« on: Nov 04, 2008, 15:42 »

Hello LD throwers,

Does anybody have some info about the LD event in lausanne next year ? (Well, I guess an LD event is scheduled?)

Laurent
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2008, 16:09 »

I think LD will be held on some army land about an hours drive away from Lausanne.
That's what I remember talking to Marc S.
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2008, 15:30 »

We don't have a final decision yet on the location. The LD tourno was planned to be held in Bière, but it appears that the army has other plans. We hope to have a final decision soon on that.

Sorry for not being able to be more specific, I will post an update as soon as we have news.

MHLDR
Lorenz
hakkapeliitta

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2008, 05:14 »

hopefully they dont cancel it like on the front page "World ld championships cancelled" hmm.could it be removed from the homeside? its the first that sticks on peoples eyes.... Wink
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2009, 17:35 »

Hello LD Enthousiasts

We have confirmation from the authorities that the military field in Bière (near Lausanne) is can be used for the LD European Championship on August 28, 2009 ! We are currently updating information to the EBC09 website on http://ebc09.swissboomerangs.ch, check it our regularly.

You can locate the field via Google Maps

MHDLR
Lorenz
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2009, 10:00 »

The results of the European Championhships in Biere, Switzerland, are in:

There were 30 participants in total from Switzerland, Germany, Finland, Spain, France, Czech Republic, Italy, Denmark, Bulgaria, and Austria. Manuel Schütz (CH) defends his title with an impressive distance of 222 m, followed by Uwe Kitzberger (164 m) and Thorsten Gaupp (161 m). Best female is Sonia Appriou (F) with 72 m.

Alejandro Palacio set a new Spanish record at 130 m, and Bernd Kolmanz sets the Austrian record at 63 m.

-> Results overview

Lorenz
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2009, 10:02 by Lorenz » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: LD at the next European Championships?
Jump to: