Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: Mühlhacker fall tournament 04 oct. 2008
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mühlhacker fall tournament 04 oct. 2008  (Read 7447 times)
laurent
141 m

« on: Oct 05, 2008, 07:00 »

hello!

Yesterday took place the traditionnal fall tournament in South Germany.

The weather was (very) uncertain but eventually we had a nice throwing day, with some heavy rain at times but some sun too and nearly perfect winf conditions. Constant direction, nice wind but not too strong either, almost no baseline changes.

We were 14 throwers I guess, and we had two 8 throws rounds. Actually this solution is maybe better than the usual [3 test flights+5throws]. It does not take more time, but we have often some more valid throws. I think it will be the right solution now for LD tournaments now.

Antoine Hernandez (F) won with 154m. I don't remember all the results, I guess Uwe Kitzberger will send the full scores soon.

MHLDR,

Laurent
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2008, 15:29 »

Hello LD friends

The results from the Muehlacker Fall competition can be found here:
http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php?sel_thrower=0&sel_tourno=162

Antoine Hernandez won with a distance of 154 m.

MHLDR
Lorenz
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: Mühlhacker fall tournament 04 oct. 2008
Jump to: