Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Muehlacker Fall 2007
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Muehlacker Fall 2007  (Read 11187 times)
laurent
141 m

« on: Oct 17, 2007, 15:42 »

Hello

The classic Fall tournament in Muehacker took place last saturday (13 oct)

We had perfect wind conditions: not too much and quite constant in direction. The weather was nice, very nice for the season. All the ingredients for a great throwing day.

Uwe Kitzberger won with 155m, followed by Thorsten Gaupp with 144m. I believe Anoine Hernandez was third with 138m. I don't remember all the results, but Venda Broz hold a new Czech record with 127m.

Laurent
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2007, 12:39 »

nice one  !

does anyone has the complete results ?

cheers
Lorenz
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2007, 16:20 »

Thanks to Uwe for sending me the complete results.

The ranking can be found at
http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php?sel_thrower=0&sel_tourno=153

Congratulations to Venda Broz from the Czech Republic for a new National Record (127 m) !

Lorenz
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  BAGGRESSiVE News  |  Topic: Muehlacker Fall 2007
Jump to: