Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  FAQ  |  Topic: problems to see the movies,pictures and the boom plans
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: problems to see the movies,pictures and the boom plans  (Read 9551 times)
MobyO7

« on: Oct 17, 2006, 16:23 »

Hallo

i have problems to see the pictures, plans or movies....getting some tenplate errors!!
is there a solution for this?

Greetz,
Moby
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2006, 18:40 »

the solution is actually me getting off my lazy a$$ and fixing the template. I have been procrastinating over this for a few weeks now. I guess you just gave me enough incentive to do it. will post back here when its fixed.
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2006, 12:39 »

k, you should be able to see all images and movies again. if there are still problems, please let me know
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  FAQ  |  Topic: problems to see the movies,pictures and the boom plans
Jump to: