Home Help Search Login Register
Do you want your ads here? Contact me.
Home | Forum | Results | Articles | FAQ | Competition archive | Media Gallery | Store
www.baggressive.com provides information for boomerang throwers and interested parties. You will find all the info you need to successfully throw a boomerang over 100m and have it return over your head.

ld book | Popular T-Shirts | Store overview
The classic B_AGGRESSiVE Shirt. Find it, and lots more designs in our shop.

Don't forget to check out our ld book, the best offline reference for long distance boomerangs.
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: spanish results ¡¡¡
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: spanish results ¡¡¡  (Read 24967 times)
alejandro palacio
« on: May 17, 2006, 03:15 »

Hi Lorenz-Tib ¡
Day 13 on the field was nice. With soft wind from east. In the warmup the wind stop and no full returns was possible with any of our booms.  15 people join to throw ld, most of them never tryed this event, so the warmup was like a demo-teaching process. a lot of no valid throws on first rounds.
we organize 3 rounds, of 5 throws each one
 The spanish record was broken 4 times during the event, all over 100m. The boomerang that i used its called “RAYO” Its made by me, out of 3mm pax , weighted in leading arm, If  you want i can send to you the plan, and a pic.  here are the best throws results:

1. Alejandro Palacio : 128 meters(new record)
2. Ignacio Arregui : 114 meters
3. Todor Enev: 110 meters
4. Teo Juan zaragoza : 100 meters

Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 10:08 »

Thanks Alejandro.

Would you mind sending us the full results so we can enter them in the competition database?
See:
http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php

We are trying to record and store all ld competition results. Also if you have results of older competitions that are not on that page, please forward the results to us.

In order to create a complete database, we need all the final results, including 0's.
jrobstewart
86 m

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 12:16 »

Alejandro,

The Spanish record was broken by four people in the same tournament? That is wonderful!!! Congratulations to all.

I was very interested in seeing that you threw a 128 qith a pax boomerang, especially because many people are only getting those kinds of distances with the more dense G10/11/12 fibreglass booms. Can you give an idea of what your "Rayo" looks like? And do you know what all the other record breaking booms were (material composition and design/shape?

Regards,
Rob Stewart
East Greenville, PA  USA
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 15:42 »

Hi Alejandro

Congratulations to the new Spanish Record !  Well done, we are very happy to see LD seeds growing. Also, please send the best wishes to the other LD aficionados in Spain.

MHLDR
Lorenz
Alejandro Palacio
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 02:21 »

Hi lorenz and tib.
Scuse my late reply. my university tests dont give me a chance.

Here are the whole final results

Alejandro Palacio     128
Ignacio Arregui         114
Todor Enev              110
Teo juan                100
Juan Pedro Martin (juanpe) 78
Victor muñoz 70
Rafael Ortiz Revert   64
Ruben Calzacorta Garcia 61
Andrés Fernandez  60
Ingrid Fernandez  52
Pedro Martín (TIOPEDRO) 50
Pedro Martín Mulero 50
Sonia Rodriguez       0
Maria José Villa  0
Ma Isabel Durán      0

The over-100 scores will be putted in the club?
The boomerangs: i used a 3mm pax. weighted heavily, basically i drill 3 holes of 7mm in leading arm and then fill it with lead, also with the final rounds the wind becomes better, and i just add more negative AOA.
Ignacio Arregui throws several models, some of them made by Stanilaws Plewinski, but the 114 was mabe with a boomerang that i give to him 2 years ago. same shape: rayo, but not with the same weight ammount.
110 meters by Todor enev was made with same boomearang that igancio uses.
100 by Teo juan was a reduced version of voyager made out of fiberglass.  i dont know more detail about the boom.
I was trying to upload the images but a error message appears. maybe my server, i will upload pics in my web site.. check it soon... www.geocities.com/alejoboom
Tibor
136 m
BAGGRESSiVE

B AGGRESSiVE

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 20:25 »

yes, the over 100m results will be in the 100m club in a few days. it all depends when Lorenz or I have time to enter the results... me being on holidays in Miami doesn't help Wink
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 07:51 »

Hi all

I entered the results from Madrid into the database. You can check the entries at http://www.baggressive.com/ld/results/indexT.php?sel_thrower=0&sel_tourno=138

Alejandro, could you please check them ? In particular the spelling of the names (sometimes I was not sure which ist the given name(s) and which the family name(s). Are all participants of Spanish nationality ?

MHLDR
Lorenz
Alejandro Palacio
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 13:05 »

Hi lorenz ¡
Yes, I checked the list and its OK. I think Todor Enev is Bulgarian, so i dont know if we have a new Bulgarian national record. HuhHuh what is the old one?

Alejo
Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 05:25 »

Hi Alejandro

The current Bulgarian Record is: 
Georgi Dimantchev  85.55  Kieler Woche Bumerang Cup 96  Masterpiece 2.6mm GFEC 

So that would mean we have a new Bulgarian Record !!

Please confirm.

cheers
Lorenz
Alejandro Palacio
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 07:19 »

Hi lorenz.
just talk about 5 minutes ago with todor. Yes, we have a new Bulgarian Record¡ Confirmed¡¡¡¡

MHLDR
Alejo
corartum

« Reply #10 on: Feb 02, 2012, 23:41 »

any updates on the records? thanks. Smiley

Lorenz
149 m
BAGGRESSiVE

« Reply #11 on: Feb 05, 2012, 04:33 »

no, anything we've missed ?

MHLDR
Lorenz
Pages: [1] Print 
BAGGRESSiVE forum  |  Long Distance  |  General ld Discussion  |  Topic: spanish results ¡¡¡
Jump to: